Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden

9/11/01 changed my life in such a crazy way.  I remember I was at JMBT studio's in Boston and we were doing our normal company class when Jose walked in and told us about the planes and twin towers.  Susan Endrizzi and I stayed at the studio for a long time with Jose and Scott to figure out class cancellation etc.  The next day taking the T into the city I remember the trash cans being removed and full realized Wow the world that I know is completely different.  Fast forward to 5.1.11 and Bruce and I are living in UT in a basement apartment and our beautiful twins are sleeping in the bedroom and this news flashed across the TV.  I am so grateful for the country we live in and the freedom we have.  Not to mention all the brave men and women that protect this great nation.  God Bless America.  

No comments:

Post a Comment